Die besten Jobs in
Social Media 👨💻
Intern Influencer Marketing
everdrop stellt ein Intern Influencer Marketing (m/w/d)
🌐 Büro in München
💰 Keine Gehaltsangabe
🕖 Vollzeit als Praktikum / Werkstudent
All we want is to change the world, together with you!
We produce innovative, sustainable, and beautifully designed cleaning products that exclude the need for single-use plastic and radically reduce unnecessary chemicals and CO2 emissions. So far, our products have already avoided using over 6 million plastic bottles and producing countless tonnes of unnecessary CO2 emissions and chemicals. Together, with you as Intern Influencer Marketing (all genders), we want to take everdrop to the next level. In doing so, you will be a supporting part of our mission to inspire people to opt for sustainable cleaning agents in their everyday life.
- You support the development of influencer collaborations.
- You are involved in the development of creative & authentic concepts for influencer marketing campaigns.
- You are highly skilled in communication and in maintaining our influencer relations (answering cooperation requests, writing texts & mailings).
- You support the monitoring, documentation, and reporting of influencer campaigns.
- You have a feel for trends and are constantly on the lookout for exciting personalities and new channels to further expand our influencer cooperations.
- You are in constant exchange with our young, dynamic Marketing team, with the aim of pursuing strategic goals together.
- Varied and meaningful work content for one of the leading sustainable start-ups.
- Great team spirit, collegial atmosphere with flat hierarchies and lots of fun.
- An everdrop box packed with our products every month.
- Family & Friends discounts.
- A great, bright office with everything your heart desires and right on the Isar river.
- Numerous team events.
- Sports offers such as weekly bootcamp and yoga sessions.
- Flexible working hours and location.
- Green & Social Impact Days: 2 days of paid leave per year for your own personal environmental or social projects.
Short & sweet: We like doers!
Even more than qualifications on paper we value passion about sustainability and the motivation to make the world a little cleaner with us. That's why we're looking for new colleagues with drive, a proactive approach and a hands-on mentality - and of course a healthy dose of humour.
- You are currently studying for a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Marketing, Media & Communication, Business Administration, or a comparable course of study.
- Ideally, you have already gained some experience in influencer marketing and in a start-up.
- You have great empathy and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You are an organisational talent and keep the overview even in hot phases.
- You have a strong and up-to-date affinity for trends.
- You have a very good command of German and English.
At everdrop, we believe in the Power of every individual. That's why we create a work environment characterized by inclusion, diversity and equal opportunities. It is important to us to foster a spirit of awareness of other people – inside and outside of our company. One example is the possibility of paid leave days (“Power Days”) for colleagues with period pains. Another one: Our “Green & Social Impact Days” which can be dedicated to personal environmental or community projects. The commitment to help make a difference is part of all our daily actions. This mindfulness and awareness are also reflected in our hiring process. We treat everyone equally, regardless of origin, gender, religion, age, appearance, language, culture, nationality, marital status, sexual orientation or disability. This is the Power that helps us grow together and make the world a little cleaner.
👉 Bitte erwähne das du den Job auf Yobs.de gefunden hast. Damit hilfst du uns, mehr Unternehmen auf uns aufmerksam zu machen, danke!
Bitte achte darauf, dass du NIEMALS für eine Bewerbung, ein Vorstellungsgespräch oder eine Fortbildung/Training etwas bezahlst! Wenn du jemals aufgefordert wirst, für deinen Bewerbungsprozess zu bezahlen, handelt es sich um einen Betrugsversuch.