Die besten Jobs in
Social Media 👨💻
Werkstudent Performance & Influencer Marketing
MOONBASE stellt ein Werkstudent Performance & Influencer Marketing (m/w/d)
🌐 Büro in Berlin
💰 Keine Gehaltsangabe
🕖 Teilzeit als Werkstudent
Our working students are given the opportunity to learn about our business from different viewpoints, giving you a career advantage. Working on our day-to-day business as well as on special projects, you will contribute to the innovation and execution of new ideas to help our customers achieve their goals. You will gain interdisciplinary experience in different areas of our business and discover our market-leading solutions first hand. We are searching for working students in various functions such as Business Development, Marketing & Communications and others. Note that we are growing fast and successful interns and working students can expect to be offered a full-time contract upon completion.
- Gain an inside perspective of category-leading brands in exciting markets
- Ideate, structure and develop marketing approaches for several social media platforms
- Support the client teams in diverse projects:
- Performance Marketing
- Influencer Marketing & Reporting
- Content Editing
- Support the MOONBASE team in internal workstreams related to agency growth
WHICH TRAITS & EXPERIENCE CONTRIBUTE TO YOUR SUCCESS?
- Completed at least the 3rd semester of your Bachelor studies in business/marketing, design or a other relevant field of study, or you are in the midst of your Master/MBA
- Business fluent command of German is a requirement
- Excellent spoken and written English skills are plus
- Tool competence is a plus (Google Slides, Excel, Adobe CC)
- On the forefront of social trends, able to adapt & progress
- A keen eye for well-performing & viral social media content
- Familiarity with the German influencer landscape, basic knowledge of influencer marketing best-practice & relevant KPIs
- You have a strong academic record and already gained relevant practical work experience in related industries
- You can join the company part-time (20H per week) for a duration of at least 6 months
- Analytical skills, strong attention to detail, as well as a hands-on mentality
- The ability to take initiative and function independently, balanced with strong teamwork, written and oral communicatino skills
- A high level of organisational skills – you are not afraid of managing multiple projects at once
WHAT TO EXPECT WORKING AT MOONBASE
At MOONBASE you can expect a down to earth, no bullshit, yet high caliber work environment:
- Our team consists of highly motivated and inspiring individuals with an international background.
- MOONBASE sponsors all official Facebook certificates for all client-facing teams.
- Performance Bonus: %-commission of EBIT + %-commission of Revenue of your projects.
- Cutting-edge Apple M1 chips and full modern tool stack (Slack, Notion, GSuite, ClickUp, Calendly etc.)
- All roles can redeem up to 40€ worth of monthly vouchers on services & products such as Amazon Prime, Douglas, Spotify, Apple, Swapfiets, etc.
- Your work brings you in contact with the biggest brands in the world such as Amazon, Gymshark, Mercedes, Depot, etc. and social media influencers.
- Transparent culture with flat hierarchies where every person is highly valued.
- Flexible working hours & convenience of working remotely.
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities.
We encourage every qualified person to apply regardless of your age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion. We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
👉 Bitte erwähne das du den Job auf Yobs.de gefunden hast. Damit hilfst du uns, mehr Unternehmen auf uns aufmerksam zu machen, danke!
Bitte achte darauf, dass du NIEMALS für eine Bewerbung, ein Vorstellungsgespräch oder eine Fortbildung/Training etwas bezahlst! Wenn du jemals aufgefordert wirst, für deinen Bewerbungsprozess zu bezahlen, handelt es sich um einen Betrugsversuch.